Wednesday was the only day of the week that I regularly blog on which didn’t have its own scheduled segment, so I decided to make one for it. (I didn’t want it to feel left out ok)
I don’t know about you guys (OK, so I can guess) but Pinterest is one of the most addictive social media sites out there.
Not only is it addictive, but it’s actually useful. A pin board for everything and everything you could possibly imagine. I have boards for story writing, for how-to-adult masterposts, for recipes that I want to try… So many boards (you can follow me here). So many pins too. It’s ADDICTIVE.
- This room dividerI pinned this because it looks so pretty and easy to make. I have a few boards dedicated to my future house and this would look adorable in it! You can find it here.
- This cushion/chair combo I pinned this because the cushion is something I need in my life. Not only this but the overall feel of the furniture in this picture is gorgeous. I would love to have a little corner like this in my home! You can find this pin here.
- This dream mansion Ok so I’m never going to live somewhere like this but a girl can dream right? You can find it here.
- A recipe for garlic chicken I doubt I need to fully explain why I pinned this. It looks mouth-wateringly yummy and I cannot wait to try it out. Find the pin here.
- This Indian temple I have a board or 3 for places I want to travel to. This temple looks absolutely incredible! I would love to see it irl. Pin it from here.
I’m off to go and pin a lot more stuff. What have you been pinning lately?
Hope everyone’s ok out there