How is it Wednesday already? I am in definite need of Bernard’s Watch so I can just catch up a little bit.
It has been a horrendous mental health week. I had to stay in bed yesterday afternoon because I couldn’t keep myself upright. Then today I had to go to a languages conference and this went terribly because my chest was filled with acid and my head was filled with smoke and my lecturer kept asking me if I was ok.
Anyway. What have I been pinning this week?
- This cherry pie envelope. I will make this at some point and drink it with a damn fine cup of coffee. I will also be talking to Diane via my dictaphone but that’s another matter. Pin this here.
- This inspiring quote this is because of said shit mental health week. I cannot go another year feeling like I can’t walk down certain roads or stairs or into my kitchen in case I annoy someone. Pin this here.
- This picture of Seville I have a board with places I’ve travelled to. I went here whilst on my year abroad to visit a friend and fell in love with the city (who doesn’t?). Pin it here.
- This elephant pot The water drains right into the sink. Plus it’s adorable. Pin it here.
- My post on reverse washing. I know this is a bit cheeky but I do like pinning blog posts. It’s good for traffic and I like to categorise everything. This is in my hair board so I can keep it all in one place. Pin it here or just read the post here!
You can follow me on Pinterest here. What have you been pinning recently?