Song for the day: Nasty Habits by You Me At Six
Because apt title for this blog post.
I’m currently en route to my godmother’s, where we’re (finally) going to dig in to this cake. I cannot wait! The recipe will be up for Foodie Fridays once I’ve finished this blogging challenge.
Speaking of, today I have to talk about my bad habits.
- Not making time for blogging. Hahaha. Seriously though, as soon as this blogging challenge is over, I’m going to spend a lot more time and effort on my posts, especially the photography. I bought a foam board to use in flatlays, so I shall make that my new best friend!
- I comfort eat. And comfort drink. It’s really not healthy, especially seeing as my meds have made me go up two dress sizes in two years 😦
- I bite my nails when I’m stressed. I know, it’s disgusting. I tend not to do it when I’ve got my nails painted, so I’m trying to paint them all the time, but I can’t wear polish at work so it’s harder then.
- I twist my hair when I’m bored or drinking something or generally just not paying attention. Which is all very well and good until I get my finger stuck and end up snapping my hair on the way out.
- I buy bags and shoes like nobody’s business. I like bags and shoes. Sue me.
What are your bad habits?
Hope everyone’s ok out there!